Pine Tar Cold Process Bar Soap
Pine Tar is an old-school favorite soap amongst the manliest of men. Clean outdoorsy pine and orange fragrances. Our pine tar soap contains silica sand and ground oatmeal as exfoliants. Activated charcoal for binding dirt and oils on your skin to help clean your pores. Activated charcoal gives an amazing deep cleanse because toxins stick to the activated charcoal. Your skin will thank you.
- Natural Ingredients - Lumberjack Soaps Are Handmade With Only The Finest Ingredients Mother Nature Has To Offer.
- No Harsh Chemicals - No Harsh Chemicals. Keep It Clean, Keep It Natural.
- Fresh Manly Scents - This Pine Tar Soap Smells Good, Real Good! You’ll Find Yourself Just Smelling The Soap On The Reg. It’s That Good!
- Grit & Grime Exfoliation - Got A Little Bit Of Rust On Your Chassis? Our Pine Tar Has Ground Oatmeal And Silica Sand To Help Knock The Rust Off.
- Activated Charcoal - Activated Charcoal For Binding Dirt And Oils On Your Skin To Help Clean Your Pores For An Amazing Deep Cleanse. Your Skin Will Thank You.
- Made In America - Lumberjack Soaps Are Proudly Handcrafted By Master Artisans In The Good Ole Usa
At Lumberjack Soap Company we only use the finest ingredient mother nature has to offer. Lumberjack Soaps are proudly handcrafted by master artisans in the good ole USA. We take pride in our craft and you only deserve the best. That’s the fact, Jack!
Our kraft paperboard packaging is 100% post-consumer recycled material. Each of our bar soaps is handmade and hand-packed. We treat every bar with love and care.
*Please note that due to the handmade nature of this soap, color shades and swirl styles may slightly vary. Each bar is unique just like you.
Bar Size: 3.5: x 2.25” x 1” Weighing at 5oz.
Ingredients - Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance. May contain FD&C color.