Mountain Air Cold Process Bar Soap
Mountain Air is a fan favorite. Just as the name states, Mountain Air has a fresh clean linen fragrance with hints of aloe vera. If you’re stuck in the city and crave fresh mountain air, then lather up with this bad boy. You’ll love it!
Mountain Air contains activated charcoal. Activated charcoal is for binding dirt and oils on your skin to help clean your pores. Your skin will thank you.
- Natural Ingredients - Lumberjack Soaps are handmade with only the finest ingredients mother nature has to offer.
- No Harsh Chemicals - No harsh chemicals. Keep it clean, keep it natural.
- Fresh Manly Scents - Mountain Air has a fresh clean linen fragrance with hints of aloe vera.
- Activated Charcoal - Activated charcoal for binding dirt and oils on your skin to help clean your pores for an amazing deep cleanse. Your skin will thank you.
- Made In America - Lumberjack Soaps are proudly handcrafted by master artisans in the good ole USA
At Lumberjack Soap Company we only use the finest ingredient mother nature has to offer. Lumberjack Soaps are proudly handcrafted by master artisans in the good ole USA. We take pride in our craft and you only deserve the best. That’s the fact, Jack!
Our kraft paperboard packaging is 100% post-consumer recycled material. Each of our bar soaps is handmade and hand-packed. We treat every bar with love and care.
*Please note that due to the handmade nature of this soap, color shades and swirl styles may slightly vary. Each bar is unique just like you.
Bar Size: 3.5: x 2.25” x 1” Weighing at 5oz.
Ingredients - Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance. May contain FD&C color.